Gain insight and intelligence with the leading financial, real estate and banking business source in New Hampshire:
- Make smart business decisions with weekly property sales that include building use, lot size, amount and date of prior sale, volume/page number of the deed, second mortgage amount, and more.
- Learn which properties are in bankruptcy. Clearly separated as Voluntary, Chapter 13 and Chapter 11 bankruptcies, you’ll see the county and town of the properties, name and address filing, filing date and petition number.
- Plan for auction activity with weekly listings of foreclosures. You’ll find the attorney contact information, the deposit amount needed at auction, and the publication source where the notice is found.
- Get an edge on your business and know of property liens and attachments. You’ll find the entity filing the claim, the name and address of the property being held, the amount owed and the date of the claim.
- Find new projects with requests for bids and proposals. You’ll know the date and time RFP and RFBs are due, nature of request, requesting agency, next action required and more.
Subscriptions are for 24-month, 12-month or 1-month subscription term of your choice. To guarantee uninterrupted service, we will automatically renew your subscription at the lowest regular rate and charge your account on the anniversary of your term using the payment method you provided. If you are not satisfied, you may cancel your subscription at any time to terminate future payments or switch to a single non-reoccurring payment. Thank you for subscribing.
Corporate Subscriptions Available
Customize a subscription package to meet your business needs. Contact Subscription Services at 617.896.5367 or email email@example.com.