Property Transfer Reports
Unique Insights into the Local Real Estate Market
Monthly Transfer Directories (MTDs) are property valuation and market resources containing monthly sales transactions and related property assessments in a comprehensive report.
MTDs provide specific market details required to form accurate opinions of value and are considered a “must-have” for professionals assessing ever-changing market conditions. Subscribers receive 12-monthly issues, plus a year-end compendium, and monthly TRENDLINE Reports.*
Monthly Transfer Directories (MTDs) include in-depth property information, including buyer, lender, seller; book and page; usage type; land, building, and total assessed values; and more.
Monthly TRENDLINE Reports (available at the county level only) includes single, multi, condo, and all sales; the number of deals and percent change from the prior year, the median price and previous comparisons; by current month and YTD.
Annual Transfer Directories (ATDs) include year-end real estate transaction over $1,000 in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire; FSBOs; MLS sales; Estate sales; foreclosure deeds; and more.
5 Benefits of an MTD Subscription
- Unmatched access to recent comparable sales and assessment details in the areas of your interest
- Receive a year-end compendium you can utilize for future reference and research
- Transactions include foreclosure deeds and FSBOs so that you won’t miss a thing
- Concentrate on your area of interest by subscribing to an entire state (MA, CT, RI, or NH), county, or individual town (county level includes all municipalities within that county.)
- Receive the information monthly, delivered via email in a printable, easy-to-read PDF format
Explore the Reports Included in your Subscription
For more information on Property Transfer Reports, call 617.896.5388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Monthly and Year-end Trendline Reports offered only to subscribers at the county level.