How easily are you able to check the Homeowners Association (HOA) status of properties? For many companies, the answer determines whether or not they’ll actually be able to successfully market their services. If you’re one of these companies, and you’re unable to get this information quickly and reliably, simply, and fast, then you’re probably wasting a lot of time.
Knowing whether your prospects are a part of an HOA mitigates risk and streamlines your decision-making. You can avoid the homes that are unlikely to respond or confidently adjust your approach to be more appealing and directed toward the correct audience.
Homeowner Association Data is notoriously difficult to obtain from a single source – until now.
We’re giving our customers access to a robust HOA database that covers all 50 states (accounting for 2,200 counties) and dates back to 2017.
With this in-depth snapshot of HOAs across the country, you can get the following data points:
- Property Location
- HOA Name
- HOA Fee – Type and Value
- HOA Fee – Frequency
- HOA Contact
- HOA Contact Type
- Contact Information (Name, Address, Photo, and Email)
Which Industries Can Benefit from HOA Data?
HOA Data provides the insights professionals need for informed decision-making. A few examples of industries and how they can leverage HOA Data include:
- Banks, Credit Unions, and Mortgage Companies can uncover which properties belong to an HOA and analyze risk and account requirements.
- Title Insurance Companies can answer key questions about a property and the liabilities associated with it closing. Questions like: Is this property in an HOA? What are the monthly dues? Who is the HOA contact to confirm or payoff delinquent dues?
- Property Management Companies can find new business opportunities for their services by targeting associations they want to represent.
- Attorneys/Legal Professionals can identify prospective clients who may need representation in a case against their HOA.
- Home Service Providers ranging from landscapers and painters to roofers and HVAC professionals can solicit their services at the HOA level rather than to individual homeowners.
- Real Estate Investors can use HOA data to analyze their portfolio and factor into HOA costs to better project their ROI.
Customizable Solutions for Your Data Needs
We’re making HOA Data easier to obtain than ever, and now it’s fully customizable too. You have the option to license the entire database or specific data sets. A custom HOA Dataset allows you to conduct property research and create marketing lists you won’t find anywhere else. If you’re ready to start streamlining your research and marketing processes, fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP to answer any questions you have about licensing HOA data.