280 Summer St., 8th Floor
Boston, MA 02210-1131
Our main office is located in the Fort Point Channel/Seaport District area of Boston, near South Station. It is accessible by car, or public transportation via the Red Line or the Silver Line.
- From the Central Artery or the MassPike, get off at the South Station exit.
- When you get to South Station, take Summer Street between the Federal Reserve Bank and South Station.
- Continue on Summer Street over the bridge crossing Fort Point Channel.
- Our office will be on your left in the first block over the bridge.
- There are several public parking lots and garages on and near Congress Street in the vicinity of the Children’s Museum.
By Public Transportation
- You can reach our offices by taking the subway (Red Line), commuter rail, commuter bus, Amtrak or intercity bus lines to South Station.
- We are a six-minute walk or a $4 cab ride from South Station.
- From Logan Airport in Boston, you can take the Harbor Water Shuttle to Rowe’s Wharf and then walk 15 minutes to our offices or take a taxi (approximately $7).
- The taxi fare from Logan Airport to our office is approximately $15 plus tolls (the new Ted Williams Tunnel is probably the best route).